- About us
- Steel Building
- Boards & Panels
- Ceiling Solutions
- Wall Solutions
- Flooring Solutions
- Cement Planks
- Project Gallery
- What's New
- Green Solutions
- Why Everest Products
- I am a Dealer
- I am an Architect
- I am a Builder
- EGBC Certificate
- Contact Us
With Strength of Four get beauty protection and more...
Everest Durasteel Roofs are made using metal panels along with high tensile steel. It has a high grade aluminium zinc alloy coating that allows four times higher resistance to corrosion as compared to a galvanized coating.
With high precision roll forming nad component forming machines, you can be assured about the quality, reliability and integrity of Everest Colour Metal Roofing Sheets. These sheets are available in Galvalume (Bare and Coloured) Iron. These are available in a wide range of aesthetic colours for roofing and wall cladding. These metal roofing sheet also have excellent anti-corrosive and weather resistance properties, thereby ensuring low maintenance and long durability of the steel roofing sheets system.
- Aesthetics: A palette of colours provide you with attractive choices!
- Durable: Four layers of protective coating ensure high durability.
- High Tensile Strength: The double-ribbed profile accords it 550 mpa strength, which allows higher spacing of purlins of save streel.
- Corrosion Resistant: Primer coating on the top offers better resistance to corrosion.
- Leak Proof: The Anti-Capillary Groove and Return Lap makes the sheets leak proof.
- High Load Bearing: Two stiffening ribs between the pitch allow better load bearing & section properties.
- Lightweight: Lighter sheets give you design flexibility with quick installation!
- Weather Resistant: Equipped for diverse environments & weather conditions.
- Less Heat Transfer: High reflective value coating help you save energy & money!
ER 32-251 is the new age innovative solution that suits the needs of every kind of customer. The depth of 32mm and the Anti Capillary Goove make it leak proof. Even extreme weather conditions do not affect the performance of these high quality Everest colour metal sheets.Tis available in standard thickness of 0.50mm (TCT) Afor aluminium the thickness is standardized as 0.71 mm in 3000 series alloy.
Curved sheets are available from Everest ER-32 251 profile. curving is done through computerized , PLC controlled crimping machines. The minimum radius of curve possible is 500 mm, minimum start lead is 200 mm and minimum end lead is 250mm. The minimum length of the curved position is 785mm, thereby making a minimum length of curved sheet possible as 1235mm. Length restrictin applies to curved sheets. Curved sheet in high tensile metal is supplied at customer's risk.
EW 25-250 is available in standard thickness fo 0.50mm (TCT). For aluminium, the thickness is standardized as 0.71 mm in 3000 series alloy. It is alos available in thickness of 0.60mm to 0.80 mm in PPGI and CCT GLVLM (against special order) subject to quantity.
On specific requirement sheets are available with other thickness, colour, length upto 12 meters and also they are available in Pre-painted Galvanized iron.